How to move around in High Fidelity, on a computer or mobile device.
On a Computer
- To move around in High Fidelity, use the arrow keys on your keyboard, or click and drag on the map.
- To rotate, use the left and right arrows on your keyboard, or click and drag left and right.
- To zoom in and out, use the scroll-wheel on your mouse, or the scrolling gesture on your track pad.
- To move, swipe and drag your finger on the map.
- To rotate, use your device's twist gesture, typically holding two fingers down on the screen and twist.
- To zoom in and out, use the pinch and stretch gesture with your fingers (the way you would zoom on an image on your device).