This is a beta release and we are looking for feedback from people like you. The existing feature set delivers an audio-first experience.
- This is a high quality spatial audio experience in a 2D environment designed for flat screen devices, like computers and mobile devices (not VR headsets).
- Our spatial audio is best experienced while wearing a wired headset with a microphone. If you must use the space without a headset, we have audio settings to help you and your guests.
- Be careful how and with whom you share the link to your space. More information on how to control access to your space is here.
- The maximum capacity for a free trial space is 20 concurrent people.
- It is currently designed for Chrome browsers. (Exception: iOS devices require a Safari browser.) Here is a full list of what is supported.
- Because we are in early beta, you can expect to encounter bugs and regular software updates.
- We reserve the right to revoke your space for any reason, at any time.
Thank you for trying out High Fidelity's online spatial audio spaces!